- Make sure that the RegExValidation.dtsx package is active in the control flow designer.
- Right-click in the empty canvas of the Connection Managers pane at the bottom of the SSDT window and select New Flat File Connection... from the shortcut menu.
- Use the Flat File Connection Manager Editor to create a new connection manager, and on the General page enter PersonData into the Connection manager name textbox.
- To determine the File name property, click Browse..., and then select the Ch07_PersonData.csv file in the C:\SSIS2016Cookbook\Chapter07\Files\ folder.
The file should be recognized as a Unicode file automatically; otherwise, check the Unicode option below the Browse... button.
- Leave the rest of the properties unchanged, ...