Competing on the social web isn't enough. You have to STAND OUT!
Stand Out Social Marketing explains how today's best-known brands draw attention that pays in the crowded space of social media--and how you can do the same for your brand!
"Stand Out Social Marketing outlines the tools and tactics to develop more meaningful and effective social media strategies." -- Brian Solis, bestselling author of The End of Business as Usual and Engage!
"A stand-out must-read." -- Dave Kerpen, CEO, Likeable Media, and author of the New York Times bestselling Likeable Social Media and Likeable Business
"Take these tips, work to implement these ideas, and look around to learn from who's tried what." -- Erik Qualman, bestselling author of Socialnomics and Digital Leader
"Mike gives you the tools you need to rise above the noise and develop a stand-out social marketing strategy." -- Larry Weber, Chairman, W2Group, and bestselling author of Marketing to the Social Web
"Lewis's unique ability is in presenting complex topics within an easily digestible framework, enabling marketers to implement these strategies in their company." -- Jeremiah Owyang, Partner, Altimeter Group
"You can launch a social marketing strategy, but unfortunately it doesn't come with a handbook--until now. Stand Out Social Marketing is an important read if you’re serious about social marketing!" -- Taulbee Jackson, CEO, Raidious
Table of Contents
- Cover Page
- Stand Out Social Marketing: 6 Keys to Rise Above the Noise, Differentiate Your Brand, and Build an Outstanding Online Presence
- Copyright Page
- Foreword by Jeremiah Owyang
- Chapter 1 Stand Out
- Chapter 2 Stand Out by Paying Attention
- Chapter 3 Stand Out by Paying Attention to Behaviors
- Chapter 4 Stand Out Interactions
- Chapter 5 The Science of Stand Out Interactions
- Chapter 6 Stand Out Approaches to Stimulating Interaction
- Chapter 7 Stand Out Content
- Chapter 8 Stand Out Presence
- Chapter 9 Stand Out Management
- Chapter 10 Stand Out by Measuring for ROI
- Chapter 11 Performing a Stand Out Social Marketing Audit
- Chapter 12 Out Standing!
- Afterword: In It for the Long Haul! by Erik Qualman
- Title: Stand Out Social Marketing: How to Rise Above the Noise, Differentiate Your Brand, and Build an Outstanding Online Presence
- Release date: November 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071794961