Displaying Descriptive Statistics
In This Chapter
- How to construct different frequency distributions
- How to graph a frequency distribution with a histogram
- The usefulness of pie, bar, and line charts
- How to construct a stem and leaf display
- Using Excel to construct charts
Having explained the various types of data that exist for statistical analysis in Chapter 2, here we will explore the different ways in which we can present data. In its basic form, making sense of the patterns in the data can be very difficult because our human brains are not very efficient at processing long lists of raw numbers. We do a much better job of absorbing ...