5 Ways to Be More Positive
- Count your blessings. You can’t be stressed and thankful at the same time.
- See your challenges as opportunities for growth.
- Don’t listen to your negative thoughts.
- Feed yourself with positive encouragement.
- Choose faith instead of fear.
Three things you control every day are your ATTITUDE, your EFFORT, and your ACTIONS. It doesn’t matter what others are doing or who you think is being unfair. Every day you can focus on being positive, working hard, and making others around you
6 Ways to Get Better
- Be humble and hungry.
- Focus on your strengths and what matters most.
- Tune out distractions.
- See life and people as teachers you can learn from each day.
- Help others get better.
- Care more. Put more time, effort, and passion into your work and life.
I heard that on average one person will influence 80,000 people in the course of their life—enough to fill a stadium. But remember, even if you influence just one person you are a leader! Choose to be a positive leader and make a positive impact.
Positive leaders are great encouragers, which is something the world needs more of. With so many people telling us we can’t succeed, we need to hear people telling us we can.
Tell someone you believe in them today.
Great leaders don’t SUCCEED because ...