Video of the sessions and tutorials will be available a few weeks after the end of the conference.
The 2019 Strata Data Conference NYC, the biggest Big Data conference in the world, was a massive success. Packed with thousands of attendees, Strata gathered the world's top data practitioners to provide expert guidance on the tools and technologies you need to make your data strategies and projects work today. This video compilation holds the best of Strata NYC 2019's keynotes, tutorials, and technical sessions. Looking for a head start on the data techniques and technologies you need to succeed? This compilation points the way forward by offering you hours of material to study and absorb at your own rate.
The compilation includes such gems as Data Engineering and Architecture sessions, where you'll learn how to select the right type of data infrastructure and architecture to streamline your workflows, reduce costs, and scale your data analysis; Data Science, Machine Learning (ML) and AI sessions, where you'll learn how to use text mining, real-time analytics, large-scale anomaly detection and other techniques to discover the hidden insights in your data; and all of the best talks from the Strata Business Summit, where you'll receive an insiders-only look at the processes and technologies some of the world's most successful companies used to develop their own data strategies.
- A front row seat at 2019's Strata Data Conference NYC best keynotes, tutorials, and technical sessions—contains hundreds of hours of material to study and absorb at your own pace.
- Keynote speeches from Big Data's most inspiring business visionaries, such as Sara Menker (CEO, Gro Intelligence), Cassie Kozyrkov (Chief Decision Scientist, Google Cloud), Swatee Singh (VP Big Data/ML, American Express), and Robert D. Thomas (GM, IBM Data and AI).
- Deep dive tutorials including Jules Damji's (Databricks) sold out session on managing the complete ML lifecycle with MLflow; Karthik Ramasamy's (Streamlio) review of serverless streaming architectures and algorithms for the enterprise; and Mark Donsky (Okera) on how to secure your data lakes to meet the rigors of CCPA privacy regulations.
- Data Engineering and Architecture sessions, including Navinder Pal Singh Brar (Walmart Labs) on building multitenant data processing and model inferencing platforms with Kafka Streams; Paige Roberts (Vertica) on the whys and hows of putting large stateful applications into containers and Kubernetes; Tomer Levi (Fundbox) on using AWS Step Functions, Docker containers, and ECS Fargate to build serverless data workflow platforms; and Tomer Shiran (Dremio) on how to build best-in-class data lakes on AWS and Azure.
- Data Science, ML, & AI sessions, including John Allen on how Deutsche Bank uses AI and ML to drive revenues; Anirudh Koul (Microsoft) on how to bring deep learning to smart-phones; Moty Fania’s description of Intel’s AI driven sales cycle support platform; and Stavros Kontopoulos’s (Lightbend) review of the best practices for deploying online ML-based streaming applications.
- Unrestricted access to all of the exclusive Business Summit's Executive Briefings, technical sessions, and tutorials where data experts like Ross Schalmo (GE Aviation), Andrew Reiskind (Mastercard), Alex Beutel (Google Brain), Susan Israel (Loeb & Loeb), and others reveal the data strategies deployed by the world's most successful companies.
- FinData Day - Sessions detailing how Wells Fargo ECS, Capital One, TBC Bank, Tokyo Century USA, and other financial industry leaders use data to analyze risk, detect fraud, predict payments and improve customer experience.
- Dozens of sessions on Data Law and Ethics, Security and Privacy, Automation in Data Science and Data, Business Analytics and Visualization, Streaming and IoT, and Data Culture and Organization.