Explore solutions to your most challenging data problems
How are large businesses using data? What happens when data from the Internet of Things starts flowing in earnest? Find out with this complete video compilation of the Strata Conference + Hadoop World Conference in London during May 2015. You’ll be front-row center for every presentation, whether it’s a keynote, a tutorial, or a workshop.
In eight tracks, this year’s conference captured the most challenging problems and compelling opportunities in data today, including:
- Business & Industry: Learn how Google, Goldman Sachs, Intel, Ebay, CERN, BBC, Siemens AG, and other businesses use data—and how you can benefit from their hard-won experiences—in this expanded track.
- Internet of Things: Prepare for one of data’s biggest challenges: the torrent of data from the IoT.
- Hadoop Platform: Dive deep into the dominant big data stack, with practical lessons, integration tricks, and glimpses of the road ahead.
- Hadoop & Beyond: Discover tools beyond Hadoop—like Cassandra, Storm, Accumulo, Kafka, and Spark—and how they fit in the data science toolkit.
- Data Science: Master the latest algorithms and advances in machine learning.
- Tools & Technology: Learn big data and analytics tools and techniques first-hand from developers at data’s cutting edge.
- Design: Tackle vital design issues like user experience, experimental design, new interfaces, interactivity, and visualization.
- Privacy, Law, and Ethics: Gain insight into the thorny issues of privacy, governance, ethics, and compliance.
Download these videos or stream them through our HD player, and gain a clear perspective on data, including all the analytics, architectures, techniques, tools, and technologies you need to use it successfully.