• What a complete systems diagnostic looks like
• How to choose between mostly enterprise analysis, mostly human capital analysis, or both
• Case study examples including causal models
• When is it appropriate to focus only on enterprise analysis?
• When is it appropriate to focus primarily on human capital analysis?
• What type of due diligence is needed in each case?
This chapter shows how to pull together the different parts of Strategic Analytics for a complete analysis. The previous three chapters described the details of the different parts. Doing every single ...