• Measuring top talent and high potentials
• Diagnosing if jobs are designed the right way to deliver high performance
• Critical roles and competencies versus organizational capabilities
• How does the contribution of individuals contribute to performance of the group?
• What is the right balance between focusing on individual-level versus group-level metrics and performance?
• What role do leaders play to enable the group to perform?
• How do we know that jobs are designed and compensated the right way to deliver high performance?
This chapter ...