- Alexandratos, N., & Bruinsma, J. (2012). World agriculture towards 2030/2050: The 2012 revision (Vol. 12, No. 3). FAO, Rome: ESA working paper.
- Amabile, T. M., & Kramer, S. J. (2011). The power of small wins. Harvard Business Review, 89(5), 70–80.
- American Chemical Society (2015). Edwin Land and Polaroid photography. https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/education/whatischemistry/landmarks/land‐instant‐photography.html (accessed October 19, 2018).
- Argyris, C. (2002). Double‐loop learning, teaching, and research. Academy of Management Learning & Education, 1(2), 206–218.
- Ashby, W. R., & Goldstein, J. (2011). Variety, constraint, and the law of requisite variety. Emergence: Complexity and Organization, 13(1/2), 190.
- Ben‐Artzi, S., & Thaler, R. H. (2013). Behavioral economics and the retirement savings crisis. Science, 339(6124), 1152–1153.
- Berkin, C. (2003). A brilliant solution: Inventing the American Constitution. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Blenko, M. W., Mankins, M. C., & Rogers, P. (2010). Decide & deliver: 5 steps to breakthrough performance in your organization. Harvard Business Press.
- Bolker, J. (1998). Writing your dissertation in fifteen minutes a day: A guide to starting, revising, and finishing your doctoral thesis. Holt Paperbacks.
- Bulbeck, P. (2014). “Hobbit” trilogy reportedly cost $745 million to make. Hollywood Reporter (October 21).
- Burke, J. (1995). Connections: From Ptolemy's astrolabe to the discovery of electricity, how inventions are linked and ...
Get Strategic Doing now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.