O'Reilly logo

Strategic Employee Surveys by Jack W. Wiley

Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required

Chapter 7. An Overview of Survey Feedback and Action Planning

The primary goal of an employee survey program is to produce tangible and lasting organizational improvements. For many experienced survey practitioners, a common belief is that in successful survey programs, 20 percent of the total survey effort falls into planning, developing, and administering the actual survey and tabulating and reporting its results. The remaining 80 percent of the effort expended by the organization falls into the survey follow-up. If those estimates are even close to being true, it is obvious that the quality of the follow-up process is critical to overall employee survey program success.

I have found it easier to guide organizations through a survey follow-up ...

With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.

Start Free Trial

No credit card required