8 Embedding Environmental and Social Considerations in Strategy
‘Be not simply good, be good for something’
- Understand the concepts of sustainability, corporate voluntarism, corporate social and environmental responsibility, social businesses, and related aspects
- Identify the different sources of environmental risks to a business
- Familiarize with green business, green strategy, eco-advantage strategy, and sustainability strategy
- Equip with information to make life-cycle assessment, environmental and social SWOT analysis, and methods to make the value chain green
- Enable to spur imagination with intention to craft a green business strategy or corporate sustainability strategy by highlighting the importance and relevance ...