• An innovative six 'I' theoretical framework for strategy has been introduced
• A leader or an aspiring leader can get an insight into what is strategy through a quick reading of the material on the side columns
• The book focuses on imagination with intention as a conditional precedent for durability of success
• Strategy Live: Real examples of crafting and implementing strategy Strategy Stars: The academicians and practitioners who have illuminated strategy
• Strategy Show: Introducing ideas-at-work in very chapter, with featuring real business organizations
• Strategy Practice: A brief business case at the end of every chapter illustrating a concept
• Projects, exercises, questions, models, learning capsules and full-length cases to add to the learning experience.
• Inspiring quotes across chapters to trigger the imaginative process Introduction of New Topics: Strategy for Special Situations and Institutions, Strategy for Family Business, Organizational Effectiveness Evaluation, Embedding Environmental and Social Consideration in Strategy have also been added.