4 Mission, Vision, Strategic Objectives, and Business Model
‘Long range planning does not deal with future decisions, but with the future of present decisions’
- Understand how strategic planning process is started, using insight and imagination, based on the inputs obtained from the internal and external analysis
- Develop capabilities to craft vision, mission, and strategic objectives for any firm
- Experience to use tools such as Delphi technique and Time series analysis
- Skills to develop a business model and strategy road map
- Familiarize with different concepts for gaining insights for setting the direction of the firm through the strategic management process.