- An understanding of the use of artificial light sources, camera and associated equipment in a studio environment.
- An awareness of the equipment and organisation required for the photographic control of lighting ratios, contrast and exposure.
- The study and observation of the importance of the studio in the production of photographic images.
- The compilation of reference and visual information influencing the approach taken to produce the photographs for each activity.
- To produce photographic images and collate information relevant to the technique and production of each photograph.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.