- Knowledge and understanding of how the use of light can create form, dimension and contrast in a studio environment.
- Develop an understanding of the relationship between artificially created lighting situations and the photographic medium.
- The study and observation of the importance of light in the production of photographic images.
- Through research study different studio photographs and the technique employed to achieve the result.
- To produce photographic images through the use of technique, observation and selection demonstrating how the direction, quality and type of light affect the way we view the subject ...