- Knowledge and understanding of how the use of light can create form, dimension and contrast in a studio environment.
- Develop an understanding of the relationship between artificially created lighting situations and the photographic medium.
- The study and observation of the importance of light in the production of photographic images.
- Through research study different studio photographs and the technique employed to achieve the result.
- To produce photographic images through the use of technique, observation and selection demonstrating how the direction, quality and type of light affect the way we view the subject ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.