Lighting on Location
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the use of artificial light sources, camera and associated equipment on location.
- Develop an awareness of the effect of artificial light in the creation and control of lighting ratios, shade, contrast and exposure.
- Observe the importance of lighting in the production of photographic images.
- Produce photographs demonstrating a practical knowledge of the use of light.
- Compile information relevant to the technique and production of each image.
Studio lights need not be limited to the studio. They can be used on location in conjunction with ...