- To develop and extend your knowledge and understanding of the application of studio lighting and camera technique.
- To develop and extend your understanding of the practical use of light to create contrast, dimension, mood and to increase your creative ability to interpret a written brief with specific guidelines.
- Through further study, observation and pre-production understand the resources and skills required to produce photographic images.
- To develop ideas and produce references containing visual information gathered in completing the assignments.
- Produce color images to the highest standard fulfilling ...