- To develop and extend your knowledge and understanding of the application of studio lighting and camera technique.
- To develop and extend your understanding of the practical use of light to create contrast, dimension, mood and to increase your creative ability to interpret a written brief with specific guidelines.
- Through further study, observation and pre-production understand the resources and skills required to produce photographic images.
- To develop ideas and produce references containing visual information gathered in completing the assignments.
- Produce color images to the highest standard fulfilling ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.