- Understand various methods and techniques used to create studio images.
- Be aware of how photography can change our perception of the world.
- Understand the history and development of the various genres of photography.
- Understand how a photograph is a two-dimensional composition of lines, patterns and shapes.
- Understand the process of working with an art director, art direction terminology and outcomes.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the use of artificial light sources, camera and associated equipment used in the studio and on location.
- Gain knowledge and awareness of the effect of artificial ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.