- Understand various methods and techniques used to create studio images.
- Be aware of how photography can change our perception of the world.
- Understand the history and development of the various genres of photography.
- Understand how a photograph is a two-dimensional composition of lines, patterns and shapes.
- Understand the process of working with an art director, art direction terminology and outcomes.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the use of artificial light sources, camera and associated equipment used in the studio and on location.
- Gain knowledge and awareness of the effect of artificial ...