In this Study Guide for the Developer Certification for Apache Spark training course, expert author Olivier Girardot will teach you everything you need to know to prepare for and pass the Developer Certification for Apache Spark. This course is designed for users that are already familiar with Python, Java, and Scala.
You will start by learning about Apache Spark best practices, including transformations, actions, and joins. From there, Olivier will teach you about closure serialization, shared variables and performance, and Spark SQL. This video tutorial also covers Spark MLLib, Spark GraphX, and Spark streaming. Finally, you will learn about deployment and infrastructure.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned the knowledge necessary to prepare for and pass the Spark Certification Exam. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- Spark Core API & Best practices
- Closure serialization
- Shared variables and performance
- Spark SQL
- Spark MLLib
- Spark GraphX
- Spark Streaming
- Deployment and Infrastructure
- Resources And Where To Go From Here 00:04:06
- Title: Study Guide for the Developer Certification for Apache Spark
- Release date: November 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771374088