Students get accounting when using Kimmel Accounting with WileyPLUS because we make learning accounting easy and accessible for today's different types of learners. Written in a concise, clear, and conversation way, Kimmel Accounting provides just the right amount of information students need to come to class prepared, while powerful visuals, Interactive Tutorials, and Problem Solving Videos make complex accounting concepts possible to absorb quickly.
Starting with the big picture of financial statements first, Paul Kimmel shows students why financial and managerial accounting is important to their everyday lives, business majors, and future careers. This best-selling financial and managerial accounting text is perfect for a two semester sequence is known for the most relevant and easy to understand examples, while teaching students the accounting cycle through the lens of one consistent story of Sierra Corp, an outdoor adventure company.
Students using WileyPLUS do real accounting, get real results. WileyPLUS is a student-centered learning and assessment online environment. Students come to class prepared because the program is a designed to meet the needs of today's accounting classroom with an innovative question design that facilitates effective learning of accounting concepts, skills, and procedures.
More students get accounting when using Kimmel Accounting with WileyPLUS, because they can Read It, See It, Do It - Get It.
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- Title Page
- Chapter 14: MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
- Chapter 15: JOB ORDER COSTING
- Chapter 16: PROCESS COSTING
- Chapter 17: ACTIVITY-BASED COSTING
- Chapter 18: COST-VOLUME-PROFIT
- Chapter 19: COST-VOLUME-PROFIT ANALYSIS: ADDITIONAL ISSUES
- Chapter 20: INCREMENTAL ANALYSIS
- Chapter 21: BUDGETARY PLANNING
- Chapter 22: BUDGETARY CONTROL AND RESPONSIBILITY ACCOUNTING
- Chapter 23: STANDARD COSTS AND BALANCED SCORECARD
- Chapter 24: PLANNING FOR CAPITAL INVESTMENTS
- Appendix D: TIME VALUE OF MONEY
- Appendix J: PRICING
- Title: Study Guide Vol 2 t/a Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Makers, 5th Edition
- Release date: February 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118426609
You might also like
Wiley CPAexcel Exam Review 2014 Study Guide, Financial Accounting and Reporting
Everything today's CPA candidates need to pass the CPA Exam Published annually, this Financial Accounting and …
Accounting Principles, Study Guide Volume I, 11th Edition
, by Weygandt, Kimmel, Kieso provides students with a clear introduction to financial accounting that is …
ACCOUNTING PRINCIPLES: Problem Solving Survival Guide, Volume 2: Chapters 13-26, 10th Edition
Weygandt's Accounting Principles introduces challenging accounting concepts with examples that are familiar to accountants. The new …
Accounting Principles, Study Guide Volume II , 11th Edition
The 11th edition of Weygandt's Accounting Principles includes many new and enhanced features including updated currency …