• How to service the customer before the sale
• How to service the customer during the sale
• How to service the customer after the sale
• How to deal with product returns
• How to handle disgruntled customers
A company’s customer service permeates every stage of the buying process, not just when customers have order status questions or lodge a complaint. In addition, online customer service requires electronic assistance that can guide customers to a purchase. In the online world, shoppers can be easily frustrated by bad site design or the inability to find the right information to make a purchase decision.
To create a world-class customer service experience, you must respond to customers in a personalized, ...