Companies--especially more complex organizations--require standard, documented processes and procedures to achieve high levels of quality and productivity. Too few, and inefficiency ensues; too many, and creativity is stifled.
Yet it can be difficult to find training on process improvement--and the range of complicated tools available could make even the most experienced professional's head spin. Successful Business Process Management fills the gap, providing a succinct, accessible overview of the field. Step-by-step instructions explain how to:
● Overcome resistance and apathy to standard procedures
● Take a systematic rather than ad hoc approach to process management
● Design key processes and capture them in documented procedures
● Revise existing processes when feasible
● Roll out the changes so people know what to do
● Embed them in the organization for reliable outcomes
Process management serves as a structural framework for streamlining activities and creating smooth workflows. Get it right--neither overly rigid nor under developed--and an outflow of continuous improvements will drive long-term success.