This book will walk you through the five ingredients of transformation:
Vision: Where are you going?
Leadership: How are you leading the effort, and do you have the skills?
Technical Plan: How will you close the gap between the vision and your current situation?
Social Plan: How will you enroll others that might be supportive or not supportive of your plan?
Burning Platform: Why should you do anything?
At the end of reading this book, you will understand why change efforts fail, what ingredients are needed to ensure success, and what skills are needed at the organizational, group, and individual levels to maximize improvement efforts.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. What Is Transformation?
- Chapter 3. Why Is Transformation Hard?
- Chapter 4. Vision
- Chapter 5. Leadership
- Chapter 6. The Technical Plan
- Chapter 7. The Performance Management System
- Chapter 8. The Social Plan
- Chapter 9. The Burning Platform
- Chapter 10. Conclusion
- Announcing the Business Expert Press Digital Library
- Title: Successful Organizational Transformation
- Release date: August 2011
- Publisher(s): Business Expert Press
- ISBN: 9781606492116