6Preparing a Project Plan
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Create a project schedule.
• Prepare a project resource plan.
• Prepare a project budget plan.
• Describe the risk management processes of identifying, analyzing, and responding to project risk.
• Explain how to get approvals and compile a comprehensive project plan.
In previous chapters, you learned how to define the project objectives, create a work breakdown structure, estimate the effort needed to accomplish each activity, then sequence the activities based on their logical relationships and dependencies.
In this chapter, you will learn how to ...