Preparing a Project Plan
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe the process of progressively elaborating the initial project plan.
• Identify staffing and resource requirements for a project.
• Describe how to build the project team and prepare a responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
• Explain the concepts of loading and leveling a project schedule.
• Describe the roles of outsourcing and procurement planning.
• Perform critical path method (CPM) calculations and explain the circumstances in which they are appropriate.
• Develop a communications and stakeholder management plan.