Preparing a Project Plan
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Describe the process of progressively elaborating the initial project plan.
• Identify staffing and resource requirements for a project.
• Describe how to build the project team and prepare a responsibility assignment matrix (RAM).
• Explain the concepts of loading and leveling a project schedule.
• Describe the roles of outsourcing and procurement planning.
• Perform critical path method (CPM) calculations and explain the circumstances in which they are appropriate.
• Develop a communications and stakeholder management plan.
Get Successful Project Management now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.