Controlling Time, Cost, and Scope
By the end of this chapter, you should be able to:
• Identify the six questions to ask when planning for project monitoring and control.
• Explain three different methods for obtaining project status information.
• Describe the options for reporting project status.
• Establish a risk monitoring and control system and explain when to update and modify your risk management plan.
• Define quality assurance and quality control and list ways to implement these on your projects.
• Define earned value management (EVM) and explain how to determine BAC, PV, AC, EV, SV, CV, SPI, CPI, and EAC. ...