Book descriptionThe use of analytics is increasingly commonplace in business - and as a result, it's hard to gain a lasting competitive advantage from analytics. Nonetheless, there are companies that have done just that over time.
Table of contents
Sustaining an Analytics Advantage
- 1. Keep your analytics secret.
- 2. Implement the analytics fast and defeat your competitors before they can react.
- 3. Apply your analytics to the right problems.
- 4. Recognize that sometimes control of the data is more important than control of the analytics.
- 5. Become a truly data-driven corporation.
- Title: Sustaining an Analytics Advantage
- Release date: April 2015
- Publisher(s): MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISBN: 53863MIT56306
You might also like
Business Intelligence Guidebook
Between the high-level concepts of business intelligence and the nitty-gritty instructions for using vendors’ tools lies …
Bad Data Handbook
What is bad data? Some people consider it a technical phenomenon, like missing values or malformed …
Go is rapidly becoming the preferred language for building web services. While there are plenty of …
Hands-on Guide to the Red Hat Exams: RHSCA and RHCE Cert Guide and Lab Manual
This certification guide to the Red Hat RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX300) exams gives candidates all …