Book descriptionThe use of analytics is increasingly commonplace in business - and as a result, it's hard to gain a lasting competitive advantage from analytics. Nonetheless, there are companies that have done just that over time.
Table of contents
Sustaining an Analytics Advantage
- 1. Keep your analytics secret.
- 2. Implement the analytics fast and defeat your competitors before they can react.
- 3. Apply your analytics to the right problems.
- 4. Recognize that sometimes control of the data is more important than control of the analytics.
- 5. Become a truly data-driven corporation.
- Title: Sustaining an Analytics Advantage
- Release date: April 2015
- Publisher(s): MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISBN: 53863MIT56306
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
Revive: How to Transform Traditional Businesses into Digital Leaders
GAME-CHANGING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: USE DIGITAL STRATEGIES, CHANNELS, AND PLATFORMS TO TRANSFORM ENTERPRISES TO COMPETE IN THE …
Business Data Science: Combining Machine Learning and Economics to Optimize, Automate, and Accelerate Business Decisions
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, …
Global Business Analytics Models: Concepts and Applications in Predictive, Healthcare, Supply Chain, and Finance Analytics
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO USING ANALYTICS TO MANAGE RISK AND UNCERTAINTY IN COMPLEX GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTS …