Book descriptionThe use of analytics is increasingly commonplace in business - and as a result, it's hard to gain a lasting competitive advantage from analytics. Nonetheless, there are companies that have done just that over time.
Table of contents
Sustaining an Analytics Advantage
- 1. Keep your analytics secret.
- 2. Implement the analytics fast and defeat your competitors before they can react.
- 3. Apply your analytics to the right problems.
- 4. Recognize that sometimes control of the data is more important than control of the analytics.
- 5. Become a truly data-driven corporation.
- Title: Sustaining an Analytics Advantage
- Release date: April 2015
- Publisher(s): MIT Sloan Management Review
- ISBN: 53863MIT56306
You might also like
Official Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Study Guide
Sybex's proven Study Guide format teaches Google Cloud Architect job skills and prepares you for this …
Full Stack Serverless
Cloud computing is typically associated with backend development and DevOps. But with the rise of serverless …
As a first destination for Bac + 4 and above students, but also for teachers and …
Business Data Science: Combining Machine Learning and Economics to Optimize, Automate, and Accelerate Business Decisions
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, …