A comprehensive, easy-to-understand, and practical course to build a COVID-19 statistics tracking app for iOS 15 using SwiftUI and Swift 5.1, RESTful API, and JSON parsing from scratch.
About This Video
- Best video course with carefully crafted content with all the requisite resource files
- Work around with full real-world apps and learn the concepts while coding itself
- Build a COVID-19 statistics tracking application with SwiftUI from scratch
Xcode and Swift are both software development products developed by Apple. Swift is a programming language used to create apps for iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS. Xcode is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that comes with a set of tools that helps you build Apple-related apps, and you will be building an iOS app for tracking statistics of COVID-19.
The course helps you make the beautiful user interface with the new SwiftUI, you will also be creating custom objects in SwiftUI, you will be working with REST APIs, then integrating 3rd party libraries to the SwiftUI project, and finally dark mode integration.
This course takes a pragmatic approach to app building and shows you how to structure your app development and write clean and readable code that can be understood easily. Starting from scratch, you will gradually progress to building the entire application with the help of expert guidance and tips, along with assets provided to you by the author.
Throughout the course, every line of code is typed and explained to help you grasp the steps easily.
By the end of this course, you will have created an app that you will be able to publish on the app store
This comprehensive, intermediate-level course is for anyone looking to learn iOS development and build engaging iOS applications. Experienced iOS developers will also find this course useful. It assumes familiarity with Xcode and basic knowledge of Swift, SwiftUI, and application development.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introduction of the Course
Chapter 2 : Building the Application
- Setting up the project and registering for the API â Part 1
- Building the Application - Part 2
- Building the Application - Part 3
- Building the Application - Part 4
- Building the Application - Part 5
- Building the Application - Part 6
- Building the Application - Part 7
- Building the Application - Part 8
- Building the Application - Part 9
- Building the Application - Part 10
- Building the Application - Part 11
- Building the Application - Part 12
- Building the Application - Part 13
- Title: SwiftUI Covid19 Statistics Tracking with REST API and Swift 5
- Release date: September 2022
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781800567672
You might also like
Learn Swift 5 Programming
Build modern, high-performance, real-world apps with Swift by leveraging its playground and XCode About This Video …
Swift 5 Tips Tricks and Techniques
Boost your Swift 5 programming skills About This Video Master the power of Swift inventories and …
SwiftUI - Build Beautiful, Robust, Apps
Create stunning user interfaces across all Apple platforms with Swift 5 About This Video The flow …
The Complete iOS 11 and Swift Developer Course - Build 20 Apps
Use XCode 9 & Swift 4 to make real iOS 11 apps like Uber and Instagram, …