After selecting the Queries node, the List pane displays the icon, name, resource class, and query ID of each query. You can add or remove columns to customize the List pane to fit the environment. For example, if your environment heavily utilizes comments, it might be beneficial to include this column in your list. Here are the available columns:
• Icon: This is self-explanatory.
• Name: This is the name assigned to the query.
• Resource Class: Indicates the type of object returned in the result set.
• Query ID: This is the unique ID assigned by the system to the query. Default queries begin with SMS, whereas custom queries begin with the site code.
• Comments: This is a free-form text field used to add a comment ...