When you complete this chapter, you should be able to:
• Identify the system that works best to keep yourself organized.
• List eight points to keep in mind about todo lists.
• Make a useful to-do list.
• Use the Guidelines for Prioritizing Effectively (Exhibit 4–2) to prioritize your work.
• Select the right scheduling and planning system that works best for you.
You’ve learned how to set goals, identify the actions needed to achieve them, and established your priorities. The rest of this course provides information, tips, and strategies to help you achieve your goals. In this chapter, ...