You've just purchased a Kindle Fire. How do you set it up? How do you secure it? What can you do with it? In Taking Your Kindle Fire to the Max, you'll learn how to set up email, social networking, videos, music, eBooks, contacts, calendar, and navigation.
Once you've discovered how to set up your accounts, check your email, and connect to the internet, you learn advanced moves that will make your Kindle Fire use similar to your laptop or desktop computing, granting you an unlimited mobile life.
What you'll learn
Enjoy watching videos, reading eBooks, and listening to movies with a Kindle Fire Tablet as your portable media center.
Explore the ways that a Kindle Fire will simplify your life with the Android Marketplace with games and other applications.
Learn to browse the Internet and manage your email on the cloud-accelerated Silk browser with greater speed.
Table of contents
- Contents at a Glance
- About the Author
- About the Technical Reviewer
- Chapter 1: So, You Just Purchased an Amazon Kindle Fire. Now What?
- Chapter 2: The Basics of the Kindle Operating System
- Chapter 3: Your Kindle Fire Daily Maintenance Plan
Chapter 4: Newsstand
- Your Kindle Fire Newsstand
- Reading a Magazine on the Kindle Fire
- Using the Newsstand Search Engine to Find a Magazine or Newspaper
- Purchasing a Newspaper on the Kindle Fire
- Reading a Newspaper on the Kindle Fire
- Working with the Kindle Fire Newsstand
- Journals Available via App
- Managing Your Subscriptions Online
- Chapter 5: Books
- Chapter 6: Music
- Chapter 7: Video
- Chapter 8: Docs
- Chapter 9: Apps
- Chapter 10: Web
- Chapter 11: E-mail
- Chapter 12: Social Networking
- Chapter 13: Quickoffice and Quickoffice Pro
- Chapter 14: Fun and Productive Apps for the Kindle Fire
- Title: Taking Your Kindle Fire to the Max
- Release date: March 2012
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781430242635
You might also like
Nonprofit Fundraising 101
Raise more money for your cause! Based on expert advice and insights from a variety of …
The Power of Self-Confidence: Become Unstoppable, Irresistible, and Unafraid in Every Area of Your Life
Praise for The Power of Self-Confidence "Brian Tracy is the master in understanding and teaching self-enrichment. …
It Starts With Passion: Do What You Love and Love What You Do
How to ignite your passion, live with purpose, and succeed in life and business No matter …
Technical Blogging, 2nd Edition
Successful technical blogging is not easy but it's also not magic. Use these techniques to attract …