The Quick Guide to Recruiting and Onboarding Top Talent
In the war for talent, the last company standing is always the one that finds the best employees and integrates them quickly and effectively into the organization.
This quick-access guide provides the tools and strategies you need to select, recruit, interview, and onboard every kind of employee--from Next-ers and Millennials to baby boomers and nontraditional workers.
Packed with strategies, tactics, and tips you can start putting to use right away, The Talent Selection and Onboarding Pocket Tool Kit gives you instant access to create a powerful workforce that will launch your company to the top.Talent Selection and Onboarding Tool Kit contains:
- Step-by-step onboarding techniques
- Quizzes and exercises
- Informative tables
- Chapter summaries and takeaways
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- CHAPTER 1 The Job Market Isn’t What It Used to Be (and Neither Is the Talent)
- CHAPTER 2 HR in the New Landscape: Lean, Flat, and Stretched to the Max
- CHAPTER 3 Where Is the Talent and What Is It Thinking?
- CHAPTER 4 The Talent Selection Tool Kit: Tried-and-True and What’s New
- CHAPTER 5 Teaching Them to Fish
- CHAPTER 6 They’re In—Now What?
- CHAPTER 7 Don’t Lose Them—Wow Them!
- CHAPTER 8 Making Your Newest Employees Raving Fans
- CHAPTER 9 Onboarding with the Best of Them
- CHAPTER 10 Case Study: Corporate Office Relocation as a Talent Management Strategy
- About the Authors
- Title: Talent Selection and Onboarding Tool Kit: How to Find, Hire, and Develop the Best of the Best
- Release date: June 2014
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071834919
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
51+ hours of video instruction. Overview The professional programmer’s Deitel® video guide to Python development with …
The Manager's Path (Audio Book)
Managing people is difficult wherever you work. But in the tech industry, where management is also …
The Art of Leadership
Many people think leadership is a higher calling that resides exclusively with a select few who …