Chapter at a Glance
- Everyone you meet has something to offer.
- Sometimes the value of your new connection is through whom they know.
- As you build rapport through your conversation, think about how the person can be of value to you.
- Often it is through someone’s extended sphere of influence that he or she can help you the most.
- If the person doesn’t fit your target profile, ask for introductions to others who may.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.