Chapter at a Glance
- Following up quickly allows you to stay on your new contact’s mind.
- The more influential the person you’ve met is, the more likely that person is to forget you and move on.
- The availability of e-mail and voice mail make following up easier than ever.
- You want to match the content and tone of your follow-up to the initial conversation.
- Keep your goal in mind as you develop and implement your follow-up.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.