By the end of this chapter, you should be familiar with
• The major factors to consider when choosing a security to trade
• The major factors to consider when choosing an investment security
• The relationship between hard asset and soft asset markets
• The basics of intermarket analysis
• The concept of relative strength among different investment vehicles and its implications for investors
• The basic methods of determining an individual stock’s relative strength
We have now reached the stage in technical analysis where we become more practical. After learning how to analyze the long-term stock market and how to use various technical tools to determine the ...