- When we talk of a 32-bit computer, what does it mean? Does it mean that we have a 32-bit address or does it mean that we have a word length of 32 bits or does it relate to primary memory?
- Which computer program translates programs expressed in assembly language into their machine language equivalent?
- What is the name of the process of starting or restarting a computer by reading a small amount of code from a storage device in to the computer's memory?
- Which primary memory has Non-Destructive Read/Destructive Write characteristics?
- What is the name of the collection of programs used by the computer to manage its own operations?
- What is the name given to the bit added to a byte to detect incorrect transmission of ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.