Technical analysis is often misunderstood and rarely appreciated as an art form. Through this new video series, author Quint Tatro, portfolio manager of the Tatro Capital Tactical Appreciation Fund (TCTNX) and author of Trade the Trader, takes you into the world of technical analysis through an educational process by reviewing the current market environment with actionable opportunities.
New videos will be added frequently, so check back in for more, current market analysis.
This video is sold with the understanding that neither the author nor the publisher is engaged in rendering legal, accounting, or other professional services or advice by publishing this video. Each individual situation is unique. Thus, if legal or financial advice or other expert assistance is required in a specific situation, the services of a competent professional should be sought to ensure that the situation has been evaluated carefully and appropriately. The author and the publisher disclaim any liability, loss, or risk resulting directly or indirectly, from the use or application of any of the contents of this video.
Quint Tatrois the portfolio manager of the Tatro Capital Tactical Appreciation Fund (TCTNX) (http://www.TCFunds.com) and President of Tatro Capital, LLC (http://www.tatrocapital.com). Quint is a frequent contributor on CNBC, Forbes.com, Minyanville.com, StockTwits, Financial Sense, and Tickerville.com. He recently published Trade the Traderwith FT Press.
Table of Contents
- Oversold Bounce (June 20, 2011) 00:16:07
- A Trader’s Market (July 9, 2011) 00:16:35
- Natural Gas and Fertilizer (July 17, 2011) 00:11:04
- The Crash that Was not Is to Come (August 7, 2011) 00:16:55
- Short Term Bull, Long Term Bear (August 14, 2011) 00:13:01
- Trend Line Support (August 28, 2011) 00:09:36
- Bounce is Over (September 5, 2011) 00:10:39
- Bear Market (December 18, 2011) 00:07:51
- Title: Technical Investment Analysis of the Stock Market
- Release date: July 2011
- Publisher(s): PH Professional Business
- ISBN: 9780132885614