Managing stakeholders involves identifying the individuals or entities that could affect or be affected by the project, evaluating stakeholder expectations and their influence on the project, and developing strategies for involving stakeholders in project decisions and work.
Working with various stakeholders on training projects can be very challenging because:
• Stakeholders have different personalities.
• Some stakeholders have agendas that are different from the project objectives.
• Stakeholders may be busy and unavailable.
• Stakeholders have different levels of interest that vary over time, based upon circumstances and involvement.
• Organizational politics and culture affect stakeholder attitudes and perspectives. ...