complex projects, effective automated testing is crucial to
quality assurance with the test-driven development (TDD)
covers all aspects of applying state-of-the-art automated testing
development lifecycle, from project launch to application
deployment, and beyond.
• Understanding automated testing and TDD
• Building effective automated testing workflows
• Testing code for both browsers and servers (using Node.js)
• Using TDD to build cleaner APIs, better modularized code, and more robust software
• Writing testable code
• Using test stubs and mocks to test units in isolation
• Continuously improving code through refactoring
• Walking through the construction and automated testing of fully functional software
The accompanying Web site, tddjs.com, contains all of the book’s code listings and additional resources.