- Adhami, E. and Browne, D. P. (1996) Major Crime Enquiries: Improving Expert Support for Detectives. Home Office Police Research Group Special Interest Series Paper 9. London: Home Office.
- Association of Chief Police Officers (1996) Report on International, National and Inter-Force Crime. London: Association of Chief Police Officers.
- Association of Chief Police Officers (2005a) Practice Advice on Core Investigative Doctrine. Cambourne: National Centre for Policing Excellence.
- Association of Chief Police Officers (2005b) Guidance on the National Intelligence Model. Wyboston, Bedford: National Centre for Policing Excellence.
- Association of Chief Police Officers (2008) Good Practice Guide for Computer Based Electronic Evidence (4th edn). London: Association of Chief Police Officers and 7safe.
- Atkinson, R. C. and Shiffrin, R. M. (1971) The Control of Short Term Memory. Scientific American, 225(2), 80–92.
- Attorney General (2013) Attorney General’s Guidelines on Disclosure for investigators, prosecutors and defence practitioners. London: Attorney General’s Office.
- Barker, T. and Roebuck, J. (1973) An Empirical Typology of Police Corruption. Springfield, IL: Bannerstone House.
- Bennett, P. (1992) Interviewing Witnesses and Victims for the Purpose of Taking Statements. Unpublished Manuscript.
- Billingsworth, R., Nemitz, T. and Bean, P. (eds) (2001) Informers: Policing, Policy, Practice. Cullompton: Willan Publishing.
- Biondi, C. (2004) Determining Needs. In P. Carey (ed.), ...
Get The Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist Handbook now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.