How to Improve
- Draw only the silhouette shape: anti-coloring book.
- Draw with your other hand.
- Pretend you’re a critic watching the film.
- Pitch film while you watch: are your ideas matching what you see?
- Don’t be afraid to throw out ideas or experiments (but don’t actually throw them out, keep a file).
- With characters on a separate level try adjusting brightness, saturation, hue and contrast till they fit into the background.
- Think in verbs. But take a breath in between.
- Many ways to do any one action—find the most interesting or ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.