Here is your essential companion to the Apple TV set-top box.
The Apple TV Pocket Guide steers you through how to
Connect your Apple TV to your television and home network.
Rent and buy movies--including HD movies--using Apple TV.
Stream content from a friend's computer to your TV.
View high-definition content on your HDTV using the Apple TV.
Watch movies and TV shows, view photos, and listen to songs and podcasts.
Create high-quality movies from DVDs you own to play on the Apple TV.
Convert your own home movies for showing on the big screen.
Watch YouTube videos.
View photos from iPhoto, Flickr, and .Mac Web Galleries.
Fix common problems and learn what to do if you can't fix them
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Meet the Apple TV
- Chapter 1: Get Hooked Up
- Chapter 2: Connect to Your Network
- Chapter 3: Interface and Navigation
- Chapter 4: Buy and Rent Media
- Chapter 5: Watch Movies, TV Shows, and YouTube
- Chapter 6: Play Music, Podcasts, and Audiobooks
- Chapter 7: View Photo Slideshows
- Chapter 8: Sync and Stream
- Chapter 9: Prepare Movies for Apple TV
- Chapter 10: Troubleshooting
- Title: The Apple TV Pocket Guide, Second Edition
- Release date: April 2008
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780321578976
You might also like
Grab Your Audience’s Attention: First Impressions Set the Presentation On—or Off—Course
This Element is an excerpt from So What?: How to Communicate What Really Matters to Your …
Hydrogen Economy: Supply Chain, Life Cycle Analysis and Energy Transition for Sustainability explores the challenges for …
Website Architecture and Design With XML
Take your web design skills to the next level with XML, and learn how to use …
The Wall Street Waltz: 90 Visual Perspectives, Illustrated Lessons From Financial Cycles and Trends, Revised and Updated Edition
The Wall Street Waltz Introducing the new Fisher Investment SeriesComprised of engaging and informative titles written …