The Art of Music Publishing
By Helen Gammons
Featuring interviews with leading music and media industry executives and legal comment from the industry’s leading international lawyers.
This book is designed for those who are:
• studying on a music, media or film course
• working for a music publisher
• interested in setting up their own music publishing company
• working for a ‘rights’ organization and administering copyrights
• working as a subpublisher or administrator of third party catalogues
• working in all fields of media, and who require content for synchronization or licensing
• wishing to understand the language and structure of the music industry
• working for labels and wanting to understand mechanical payments
• budding artists/writers ...