Book descriptionBe an transformational leader during times of rapid organizational change
The Art of Change Leadership represents a major milestone in the study of change leadership. An approachable yet thorough guide for leaders and team members that illustrates how to increase speed and agility during times of intense technological innovation and fast change, this resource focuses on the ways in which you, as an individual, can harness your unique abilities to lead cultural change and personal leadership in a positive and proactive way. Through eleven comprehensive chapters, explore the need for increased human brain speed, how to improve your focus, the body/mind connection, agility within a team setting, improving productivity, communication with your team, and more.
Technology, globalization, evolving business models—these are just some of the variables impacting the competitive landscapes across virtually all industries. To keep up with the changes that these and other factors are creating, it is critical that you are able to understand what change leadership is, why it is important, and how you can leverage it in your workplace to positively impact your company.
- Explore research on change leadership vs. change management to improve business
- Leverage technology to improve productivity and adaptability to rapid change
- Evolutionary approaches to change leadership that include energy management and innovative mindset approaches
- Discover questionnaires, assessments and quizzes to assess your change leadership agilities
The Art of Change Leadership is a (r)evolutionary text that prepares you to increase your team's speed and agility, and to thrive in today's continually evolving business environment.
Table of contents
- Title Page
- Preface: The Art of Change Leadership—Driving Transformation in a Fast-Paced World
- Chapter 1: Why Do Organizations Need Change Leaders?
- Chapter 2: Fast Changing World Needs Leaders Like You
- Chapter 3: Hack the Status Quo: Change Manager or Change Leader?
Chapter 4: Upgrade the Leadership OS to Be a Change Leader Who Drives Transformation
- The New Leadership Operating System Needs Evolving Conscious Thought Processes
- The New Language of the New Leadership Upgraded Operating System
- The Communication Skills of a Leader with an Upgraded Operating System
- Emotional Intelligence: A Tool for Upgrading the Leadership Operating System
- Mindfulness: A Tool for Upgrading the Leadership Operating System
- Chapter 5: The Change Cycle Transformation Tool
- Chapter 6: Help Lead Others to Be Change Leaders Who Drive Transformation
Chapter 7: Technology and People—The Impetus for Change
- Technology Is Driving Major Change: What Can a Change Leader Do to Embrace It
- Lead Change in a Multiple Devices Reality
- So What Are the Implications in the Workplace?
- Change Leaders Listen Up—The Secret to Happy Employees? Technology
- Lead Change in a Social Media Reality
- Where Technology and People Converge—The Focus Needs to Be on People While Integrating Technology
- Chapter 8: Tools for Transformation
- Chapter 9: The Art of Adapting to Multiple Personalities, Different Generations, and Cultures
- Chapter 10: The Three-Step Change Process Model to Leading Personal and Organizational Change
- Chapter 11: Thrive While Driving Transformation That Changes the World
- About the Author
- End User License Agreement
- Title: The Art of Change Leadership
- Release date: November 2015
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781119124757
You might also like
The Social Psychology of Change Management
Changes are rarely accomplished by individuals. People are social animals and changes are social processes which …
Organizational Culture and Leadership, 5th Edition
The book that defined the field, updated and expanded for today's organizations Organizational Culture and Leadership …
Transform Your Organization by Scaling Leadership How do senior leaders, in their own words, describe the …
The Literature Book
" Books, let's face it, are better than anything else." Nick Hornby Turn the pages of …