The Artificial Intelligence Conference SF 2018 was all about putting AI to work right now, giving conference attendees the opportunity to cut through the noise to see what's real and what's coming soon in the world of applied AI. Want to hear what Andrew Feldman (Cerebras Systems) can share about the next generation of machine learning hardware? What Ting-Fang Yen (DataVisor) reveals about the ways her company creates real-time, scalable fraud detection solutions using deep learning, Spark and TensorFlow? What Sarah Bird (Facebook) can teach us about the Amazon-Microsoft-Facebook backed Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX) and why this framework makes it possible to rapidly move AI projects from research to reality? This video compilation gives you the chance to learn about these subjects and much, much more. It's a complete video recording of the 15 keynotes, 11 tutorials, and 100+ technical sessions delivered at AI SF 2018 by the world's top AI strategists, developers, researchers, and data scientists.
- Electrifying keynote addresses from AI visionaries such as Kai-Fu Lee (Sinovation Ventures), the former head of Google China, on why China is moving rapidly toward becoming the world's leader in AI applications and from David Patterson (UC Berkeley), the vice-chair of the RISC-V Foundation, on why AI's appetite for co-designed ML-specific chips and supercomputers is creating a new golden age for computer architecture.
- Intensive AI tutorials detailing the processes for creating highly sophisticated image classification models using TensorFlow; building AI-based mobile apps on edge devices running iOS, Android, and Windows; deploying and scaling AI workflows on any infrastructure using Kubernetes; generating deep learning applications using Amazon SageMaker; and more.
- The AI Business Summit. Sessions designed specifically for business leaders and strategists that explain the technologies of AI and show you how to integrate them into your business. Includes executive briefings from Ashok Srivastava (Intuit), Mike Tung (Diffbot), Danny Lange (Unity Technologies), Sean Gourley (Primer), Allison Duettmann (Foresight Institute), Mehdi Miremadi (McKinsey & Company), and Kristian Hammond (Northwestern Computer Science).
- The Blockchain and AI Summit. Hours of insights into the ways blockchain technologies spur developments in AI and machine learning. Learn how Ethereum, the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS), and decentralized data markets enable individual privacy and promote cooperative data applications in medicine and more from leaders like Paco Nathan (derwen.ai), Jerry Cuomo (IBM), Alex Gladstein (Human Rights Foundation), and Caroline Sofiatti (Computable Labs ).
- TensorFlow sessions led by Google Cloud/TensorFlow team leaders that cover distributed training, TF Lite, TensorFlow.js, and more— all focused on machine learning offerings from Google Cloud, such as AutoML, CMLE, TPUs, and Kubeflow.
- Sessions on reinforcement learning with lessons on AI robotics, a new distributed execution framework called Ray, and new techniques that allow deep learning systems to learn from small amounts of data from researchers like Sergey Levine (UC Berkeley) and Woj Zaremba (OpenAI).
- Everything packaged into a format you can view at your own pace and your own schedule.