Kevin Oakes, Holly Tompson, and Lorrie Lykins
In This Chapter
- The importance of defining talent management.
- The most common elements of talent management integration.
- The state of succession planning in corporations.
- Ownership and responsibility for talent management success.
- Best practices in human capital measurement.
- The role of technology in effective talent management.
Despite its high-priority status on the agendas of organizational leaders, talent management remains an elusive concept. Even its definition is debatable; is talent management the sum of its components—recruitment, development, succession ...