Find everything fast...from iCal, Address Book, Apple Mail, even MobileMe and iPhone
• Use Bento’s stunning templates and themes
• Master Smart Collections and other advanced features
• Keep a nature/garden log
• Manage projects
• Create storyboards
• And more...much more
Bento is the best way to organize your life.
Your contacts, events, tasks, projects, stuff, everything.
This book makes Bento even better. (And even easier.)
Learn how to use everything that’s
built into Bento...and extend Bento
to do even more.
Quick. Elegant. Smart. And 100% Mac.
That’s Bento. And that’s the Bento Book.
Bento 2 adds new features.
Find out what’s new and how to use hot
and import Bento libraries, and use new view features.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Chapter 1 Bento: The Database for the Rest of Us
- Chapter 2 Using the Bento Window
- Chapter 3 Working with Bento Forms
- Chapter 4 Building a Bento Library from Your Own Data
- Chapter 5 Working with Phone, URL, IM, and Address Fields andLists in Contacts
- Chapter 6 Working with Bento Fields and Calculations
- Chapter 7 Expanding the Inventory Library with Related Records and Collections
- Chapter 8 Using Built-In Bento Libraries for Address Book
- Chapter 9 Using Built-In Bento Libraries for iCal Tasks and iCal Events
- Chapter 10 Working with Bento’s Projects Library to Use RelatedRecords from iCal Tasks, iCal Events, and Address Book
- Chapter 11 Designing a Projects Library with Related Notes
- Chapter 12 Building a Garden/Nature Log
- Chapter 13 Organizing a Group Project with Bento
- Chapter 14 Creating a Storyboard with Bento
- Chapter 15 Importing and Exporting Bento Data and Libraries
- Chapter 16 Managing an Email List from Constant Contact or Vertical Response with Bento
- Chapter 17 Bento Quickies
- Title: The Bento Book: Beauty and Simplicity in Digital Organization
- Release date: October 2008
- Publisher(s): Que
- ISBN: 9780768686050