Key performance indicators with multiple measurement types.
Author: Robert Rouse
Organization: InterWorks, Inc.
You are tired of trying to maintain dozens of different dashboards that address various aspects of your business, so you decide to build a single master dashboard with hundreds of key performance indicators (KPIs) that monitor the health of the entire organization. The dashboard needs to be compact and allow stakeholders to easily focus on the items that are pertinent to them and also see how things fit within the big picture.
The dashboard must show, at a glance, if you've met your targets for the current period as well as if you are consistently making or missing your targets. You also need to allow people to zoom in and see details about a particular KPI.
- You need to show actual values versus targets for all areas of the business with many different ways of measuring performance.
- You want to make it easy to show only the areas of the business that are underperforming.
- Your company does quarterly reviews and needs to see the current quarter along with trends from preceding ones.
- Your company has set thresholds and requires measured values to stay within a given percentage above or below that goal.
Related Scenarios and Additional Functionality
- You need to navigate all levels of an organizational ...