A powerful, profitable, and elegantly simple system for traders
Markets can be extraordinarily complex, and unfortunately most trading systems are too. The Big Trade presents a new system that helps filter out the noise. It leaves behind only meaningful signals you need to listen to in order to make profitable trades. Employing simple math and charts, it codifies the past behavior of traders in your favourite stock to assist you to recognize high probability trading patterns.
Peter Pham's system breaks with traditional analytical tools and rejects the theory of predictability. Instead, it lets traders understand both how markets are structured and how they behave. The result is a simple action plan that is as effective and applicable for day traders as it is for generational investors. Blending his personal story and analytical techniques, The Big Trade guides traders of all experience level to find the probability that a stock price will rise or fall in a particular time period.
The Big Trade:
Gives traders a powerful, yet simple trading methodology
Was written by a trader with twelve years of both buy and sell side experience in global equities trading
Is appropriate for most styles of trading, including institutional investing and day trading
For traders who want a universal approach that works for any market at any time, The Big Trade offers a new and effective methodology for successful trading without gimmicks or magic formulas.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Breaking with Tradition
- Chapter 2: The Conditions of Change
- Chapter 3: Wax On, Wax Off
- Chapter 4: As the Market Turns . . .
- Chapter 5: The Range Is Your Friend
- Chapter 6: Closing Arguments
- Appendix A: Terms and Definitions
- Appendix B: Trading Examples
- Appendix C: Spreadsheet Examples
- Appendix D: Supporting Data for Nvidia Example in Chapter 4
- About the Author
- Title: The Big Trade: Simple Strategies for Maximum Market Returns
- Release date: February 2013
- Publisher(s): Wiley
- ISBN: 9781118498996