The first in-depth book on the personality assessment used by millions of people worldwide, revealing the underlying needs that drive and inspire you
Whether you're wondering if you are in the right career, looking to change job roles, or trying to reduce conflict and improve relationships at work and at home, you must begin by fully understanding your own interests and needs, and how they drive your ultimate happiness as well as unleash your stress points. Used by millions of people worldwide, The Birkman Method is the only personality-assessment tool that reaches beyond self-described behavior and situational analysis to unravel the DNA underpinning workplace satisfaction and productivity.
With a free assessment and custom report for purchasers of the book, The Birkman Method reveals such aspects of your personality as your relationship with authority, communication style, response to incentives, ability to deal with change, and the triggers for stress that can derail you. By explaining how these factors fit together and work off each other, The Birkman Method becomes your guide to a deeper self-awareness that can help you attain more-inspiring leadership, better team harmony, and higher goals for you personally and throughout any organization.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: You Are Here!
- Chapter 2: Identifying Your Strengths
- Chapter 3: The Components
- Chapter 4: Your Communication Comfort Zone
- Chapter 5: The Power of Process
- Chapter 6: Are You a Boss or Just Bossy?
- Chapter 7: Are You in It to Win It?
- Chapter 8: How Your Emotions Can Help or Hurt a Decision
- Chapter 9: Are You a Frustrated Maverick in the Workplace?
- Chapter 10: The Wide-Angle View
- About the Authors
- About Birkman International, Inc.
- Title: The Birkman Method: Your Personality at Work
- Release date: April 2013
- Publisher(s): Jossey-Bass
- ISBN: 9781118421116